Monday, April 16, 2007

Blogging on e-bay

So as I struggled to fall asleep tonight, I decided to get online and look at some more stamping blogs. I followed a link to e-bay stamping blogs and was not impressed. I went into a few that sounded like they had interesting things, but I saw only one that actually went into some detail and showed pictures. In this blog, she gives tons of helpful hints and sounds like she knows what she is doing. I thought it was a great idea to have a march madness that had nothing to do with basketball! Sorry fellas, but this girl can only handle so many sports at once. I think that her use of many colors in her text takes away from what she is blogging about because my eyes kept wandering to what the next color would be, but when you stop and read her hints I think you'll be impressed.

As I went down the line I noticed that most of the blogs were not kept up as well. Many had entries from January and the link above was the only one I found that had been published recently. I came across another one that I thought would be great and was excited to link to her other blog. I was very disapponited when there was nothing of substance. It says she updates regularly, but it has not been touched since December. So I guess I will quit for the night now that I have been bored to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"nothing of substance"?????
whoa! That's harsh. I try to keep the rambling down to a minimum. I guess that's where the "substance" went. Ha ha!