Monday, April 16, 2007

Craft tv weekly

So I had some time to check out some of the links that I found this morning and was pleasantly surprised with Craft TV weekly. It had many new ideas and video showing how to put it together as well as printable downloads for design guides. There is an archive for finding older projects and video. What a great tool to have for new ideas! I watched the video for a name badge album. At first I was thinking that it was just another book to make, but it sparked an interest for me because the video was on making it and how she was going to send the book to a family member stationed in Iraq. I have family stationed there and thought it would be great to go home this weekend and take pictures of my 2 year old cousin and her mom with grandma(s) and grandpa(s) and send it to him to cheer up his days a little. I am so glad that I stumbled across this site. You do need to sign up for the page, but it is free and only takes a minute. Be sure to check it out!

No comments: