Wednesday, April 25, 2007

nuttnhoney blog

I found this blog, quite by accident, but I loved it. She goes into deatil on what products she used and shows pictures of her great work.

I loved how she had a slide of her work off to the side. It takes up less blogging space and shows her wonderful detailed work.

She also has this link on her page with an alphabatized list of techniques she has found on the web. I don't have the time to check out all of them now, but I have added it to my blog roll in the hopes that you will enjoy it.

I also saw that she had a card archive with her work alphabatized by stamp sets. What a great idea! I would love to add this to my blog after seeing how neat and organized it was. You can check out her card selections here.

I will definetley come back to this site!

No comments: