Sunday, April 29, 2007

DIY Netowrk

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, we had our monthly stamping club yesterday. I was telling the girls what I had been doing on my blog and was trying to think of other websites that I had not been to for more stamping info. Monica told me to go to the DIY network website. They have a section on scrapbooking things you can find here and once you go through each section you will find q & a forums as well as ideas. As I went down the list, I came across a rubber stamping link on the left side of the page. I found great things under this link. I randomly went down the list and each link that I clicked on had directions with pictures. Each link that I looked I was impressed with. This is a great site to check out so if you have time take a look!

No comments: